Over de functie
Are you the Innovator with Computer Vision knowledge that will contribute to the robotics revolution in the horticulture sector? Then this is the place to be!
Dit bieden wij
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 5.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer;
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or foosball
Priva's mission is to create an optimal environment in which both plants and people can work, grow and develop. They offer global solutions for horticulture, building automation and everything in between. Priva is leading in the development and production of technology for optimizing environmental conditions and processes.
In 2021, the first member of the Kompano family, a leaf cutting robot for tomato cultivation, will find its way to an international market. That is only the beginning and developments are continuing at an accelerated pace to also bring robots for other crop labor tasks to the fore. The team now consists of 9 members and is growing rapidly.